- Now Hiring Summer 2017 Lifeguards
- Old Highway 150 has resurfaced after nearly half a century of being fully submerged
- Our unique summer adult water aerobics class held in the Lazy River.
- Fishing on Lake Casitas in the spring time.
- Drought - A new island at Lake Casitas
Boating restriction updates are in place at Lake Casitas. All boats are subject to a 35...More >>
In response to the historic drought over the last five years, the Lake Casitas Recreation Area continues to ramp...More >>
Water from the Ventura River is redirected into the Lake via the Robles Canal and the local watershed. The lates...More >>
Browse our Calendar of Events to see the latest happenings at The Lake Casitas Recreation Area or to view District Meetings.
Firewood - Buy It Where You Burn It
Moving firewood can transport tree-killing insects and diseases. California forests are threatened by non-native...More >>
Launch Ramp Moved Back to Santa Ana Ramp 2/22/2017!
2/22/2017 Thanks to the rain and additional water in the lake we areMore >>