District Maintenance Worker
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$13-$15 per hour
- Posted Date:06/18/2019
DISTRICT MAINTENANCE WORKER
$13.00 - $15.00 PER HOUR
The District Maintenance Worker performs and assists with the maintenance, repairs and modifications at various district facilities, buildings and grounds.
- Cuts weeds and brush at water storage, distribution, service facilities, canal-dam areas, and access roads.
- Clears and cleans ditches, canal, drains, culverts, catch basins, and reservoir sites.
- Assist in interior and exterior painting and carpentry work.
- Tree services; including pruning and removal.
- Herbicide application.
- Fence repair.
- Maintenance methods, tools and equipment used in facility maintenance repair work.
- Weed abatement techniques and related equipment.
- Work with hand tools, and various power tools.
- assist in the repair and maintenance of equipment within various district departments.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with others.
- Follow oral and written instructions for job functions and safety requirements of the District.
Position is open until filled; You can download your application here and submit to: Casitas Municipal Water District, 1055 Ventura Avenue, Oak View, CA 93022 by personal delivery, mail or email to email@example.com